Friday, April 1, 2011

Final Patch Design

Got the final patch sample today through American Patch & Pin. Thanks to Gary Hunter and his team! I think it turned out well. Had to make a few changes than what I originally planned (the original had too many details for a patch), but it looks awesome! Notice the grommet hole at the top above the word "Meridians"...I'm attaching travel bugs to this and leaving them in the caches that we find during our trip. The plan is to leave two patches at each drop-off, with the first to move the travel bug along keeping one. I prefer that the FTF (Don't know what this means? Click on the link!) that takes the patch is a K-12 student, since my journey is education related. I will be placing at least 30 of these. I'll have different tasks/goals for each of them...things like moving to as many educational sites as possible, coming back to a cache that I'm hiding here in Indiana, visiting every state, going overseas, etc...
Patch Sample - ordered today...no fooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment