Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Famous...I Knew It Was Only a Matter of Time!

I recently discovered a couple of great podcasts that discuss everything geocaching. One of them, PodCacher Podcast, often talks about accomplishments, stories, and updates about geocachers in their geocacher news. So, I wrote them an e-mail and explained my grant and upcoming journey that my family and I will be taking this summer. They e-mailed me back, congratulated me, and they even shared my news on their most recent podcast! I am honored because this is a very popular podcast among geocachers. Check them out too!! Thanks to those of you that already came to this site to check it out after Sonny & Sandy's post!!


Check out their weekly podcast!



In the near future, watch for a post about some of the locations we are planning to visit this summer. Below is a preview of our path. 

Summer 2011 Trip Map


As soon as I get my patches, I will hide a geocache with some travel bugs with the hope that they will meet us at some of the sites that we will be visiting. This might be a little lofty of a goal, but I thought it would be fun! 

Travel Bug







No comments:

Post a Comment