Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trying Out Mobile Blogging

I just got my new phone and thought I'd try out mobile blogging. With a little effort, I think Ruth and I figured it out... We'll see in just a few minutes.

I'm still working on a 100 day challenge. It's getting harder and harder to keep up at least 1 cache a day but I have only 16 days to go!

One last thing, our next stop on our itinerary:
It's Itinerary Time!

Philadelphia, PA! 


We will stay 4 nights in Philly visiting Independence Hall, Valley Forge, and then a full day we'll travel out to Gettysburg, spending another night there!

In between now and when we leave, on July 8th, Ellen, our 14 yr old, is with one of her best friends in New Orleans, my wife is taking her Girl Scout troop on their summer camping trip, and then she's going to Chicago for a teacher's association convention... Oh, did I mention, my son had a bunch of boys over for his 12th birthday party and they were up until 3:00 AM!?

So far it's been a busy summer... The best part is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment